Day1: Travel Day/ First day on ship
We were completely exhausted after a long day of running around at the airport, waiting in lines to get on the ship etc. So I don't have too many pictures of this day.
Walking around the ship before we set sail.

Day 2:First Day at SeaWe were so white and we didn't even know it.

Dinner was delish. But dessert was even better. Hot Chocolate Melting Cake.
First formal dinner night.

Loved these little towel animals.
Even whiter than before. Ew.

More random towel animals.
We went to a show every night after dinner.
Unfortunately Jerry got sick a few minutes after we got off the ship, so we didn't get to see too much of this city, but we liked what we saw!



We spent most of the day on the ship, so I got to try the waterslide. It was fun!


View of Puerto Vallarta from the deck.
dinner
We went to an old mayan ceremony in Mazatlan which was pretty cool. We did a little shopping, and we went to a private beach and relaxed and had some yummy lunch. It was a great day!




The beautiful beach
Jerry was loving his pineapple tamales.
Our own little tiki hut.

our awesome taxi. I don't know why I thought this was so cool. but I did. and I still do.
This was by far my favorite port. It was so beautiful, like your own personal paradise. I hope to go back again one day and spend more time exploring what Cabo has to offer.
View of Cabo from the deck
Lovers Beach, Cabo San Lucas

how awesome is this?

waiting for our water taxi to pick us up.
lookin stylish in our awesome life preservers.

Last formal dinner. What a stud.
our amazing waiter, Jeffrey... aka Batman

Last dinner.
Our dinner service guys.... Batman and Robin... or, Jeffrey and Laksana.
Our dinner crew, Matt and Afton.
Day 7: Last day at Sea
The ship had a lot to do during the days at sea. They had mini golf, golfing range, pools, waterslides.... but best of all..... lots of self serve soft serve ice cream. We probably both ate at least 20 in the week we were there.
We were so sad that we had to leave such a great vacation. But we were tired, and ready to go home and see our little Desi girl. I would go back and do this vacation again in a heart beat. Until next time, Mexico... until next time.
So sad our vacation has come to an end.
I got to see Hayley babe at the airport on the way home! What a doll!
So that is it. Our vacation summed up in a few pictures. Wish I could be back. Boo.
4 comments:
What a fun trip! Awesome pics!
Oh my that looks amazing and so much fun!! Someday I will go on a cruise!! Glad you had fun, Beyotch!!!
Cruises are the best! Did you go on Carnival? We had the chocolate melting cake on ours too! I think we ate it everyday!
Oh my! We went to all the same ports! But, we def did not have a waterslide on our boat. Looks like so much fun! Next time we will have to go together!
Post a Comment