Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Saturday, April 3, 2010
Score at the Dollar Store: Magnets
I know you have all seen this a bazillion times before. But I HAD to post about it. I was at the dollar store and saw these marbles in the pet section... I am assuming for a fish tank or something? Well... I had seen so many people make cute magnets from them that I thought I would give it a go. And here is my finished product!
I even made a set for some of our friends that recently purchased their first home. Ithought it would make a nice house warming gift, and I used an old altoid box for the gift box and mod podged some matching paper on top with a cute little monogram. It was really easy, and I followed THESE instructions.

The marbles I used had little bubbles in them, which made it a little more foggy to see the paper underneath. But hey.... for a dollar I am not going to complain! The great thing is I still have about 20 more marbles I can use in the future! I had everything else already, even the magnets... so this was a killer cheap craft! Try it out.... it was really fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment