Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

2

Two whole years! It has seriously flown right by. I am so blessed to have such a great guy in my life! We had a fun Anniversary weekend. We went to Iggy's and to see Shutter Island with Jerry's cousin Jeremy and his wife Nicole. It was such a fun night! The next night we went out just the two of us and did some shopping for our upcoming cruise (our real anniversary present to each other!). We also went out to dinner at McCool's. I had never been there, and it was so fun! And the food was totally delish.
I feel so blessed that we have gone two years without any major hiccups in our lives. Here are a few highlights from our first two years...
-got married
-lived in a basement apartment and hated it.
-had our first minor family crisis together.
-bought our first piece of furniture together.
-moved to a better apartment.
-had REAL season tickets for the first time ever.
-bought our first house.
-painted our first wall... and many more.
-were sealed together for time and all eternity.
-brought a new little puppy into our family.
-went on numerous outdoorsy adventures

I can't wait for the future and many more adventures and anniversary's to come.
I love you Jerry! Happy two years to US!

No comments: