Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Project Office: Extras

It seems I always overestimate the materials I will need for a project, so I always have little scraps of "extras" here and there. Here is what I have done with my extras lately...

I covered our boring black mouse pad with the extra green fabric I used to make my button thumbtacks. {following these instructions}

I used extra fabric from the curtain panels to make a customized bag for all of Desi the Dog's stuff (leash, hunting stuff, extra toys etc.). I even used some of the left over spray adhesive to get the fabric in the right spot before I sewed around the edges.
I used extra fabric from covering the cork boards to make a cover for my ugly Tupperware drawers that hold all my jewelry supplies.
What do you do with your "extras"?

No comments: