Remember my
flashback post about Fox Haven? Well... I got sick of trying to describe it to Jerry all the time and we decided that we would take a drive up there and take a look around. It looked like it had never been used since the last time I was there. It brought back so many good memories and I caught myself describing stories and pointing out different places on the property. "This is where we buried our dog, Jazz." "This is where we would always see the Mama Moose and the baby Moose." "This is where my Grandpa taught us how to make a walking stick." I wish so badly that I could create even more memories at Fox Haven with my little family, but I am so grateful for the times that I had there and the memories that were made. We took a walk around the cabins, took a drive into Oakley and ate at the Summit Inn and even grabbed a shake at the Polar King. It was a great way to spend an afternoon and I was so glad to be able to show Jerry and Grady the place I love so much.
 |
| {this picture cracks me up! I don't know why but it just does. Like father like son I guess} |
No comments:
Post a Comment