Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

New Addition Coming Soon....

We have an announcement to make. We have been waiting for JUST the right moment to announce this in blog land... so here goes........

Desi is going to be a BIG SISTER!!
How exciting is that? That's right.... the eggo is preggo....


Well, Jerry's parent's dog KIPPER's eggo is preggo. Not mine. But exciting nonetheless. Right??
We will be bringing Desi's little brother home mid-June-ish. The puppies should be born in about a week or so. I don't exactly know what in the world we are doing, and if we will even be able to handle TWO little crazies on our hands (DID I ALREADY FORGET ABOUT THIS??). But we will sure try our best to be the best dog parents we can be!

Wish us LUCK!

Who wouldn't want another one of these cute little faces around? To. die. for.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

You tricky tricky you...I was excited about a human baby. But puppy babies are cute too I guess. Have fun and good luck with that!

EmandZak said...

ha ha that was a funny post..you got me girl. FOR a sec i thought you were really pregnant!And i'm thiking what heck, she doesn't even tell me in person! But yes..you are in for a treat...you and me both.You for handling the crazies and me watching you handle the crazies!

Allison and Josh said...

haha! I was about to pick up the phone to call you because I was starting to freak out with excitement! good trick, beyotch!! Congrats on the new addition to your family!

Jared and Jesse said...

Two dogs is actually easier than having only one. They keep each other company. For a second there I thought it was you. Good luck and congrats on the new little puppy!!!

Chris.Tarina.Kate.Lucy said...

you trickster! Cute puppies though!