Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Kipper

Jerry and I have a running joke that he loves his dog more than me. He loves that dog so much, and has spent a lot of time convincing me to love her just as much. While she was away Jerry would get a sad look on his face and say, "I miss Kipper." Now, he wouldn't say this just once or twice, but a few times a day. He will proudly proclaim to anyone who asks that she is the best hunting dog ever. And don't even try and say something mean about that dog unless you are ready to get your butt kicked. She is a sweet little rambunctious dog, and I am finally going to admit that she is growing on me. Yes, I admit it Jer, I like your dog. She may be a bit hyper and crazy at moments... but for the most part she is a good dog. Now that we have trained her to quit jumping on me I am beginning to see why he loves her so much. When Kipper has pups I will be happy to have a little Kipper on my hands. WE love you, Kip!

I think this picture is so funny!
(we were trying to take a picture and she about attacked the camera! haha)

What a good lookin Dog!

No comments: