Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Last Minute Mesquite

We decided to take a last minute trip to Mesquite.... just the two of us. It was SO nice to get away and spend some quality time with each other. The holidays were so busy, and we haven't had much time to just spend together. It was so fun to be able to sleep in and not worry about chores to be done or bills to be paid etc. We had so much fun in the warmer weather, and it was a great break from reality before Jerry had to go back to school. We had a ton of fun, and I took WAY too many pictures... so here is a recap of our trip in photos...
{my sexy driver for the trip}
{getting ready to go... I forgot my camera was zoomed in. oops!} {our first class hotel}
{we had dinner at a really good mexican restaurant near the casino}

{our hotel had an arcade inside and we played a lot of skeeball}

{what we got with our tickets. boo ya!}

{lovin the warm mesquite weather}

{our hotel was SUPER nice}
{we headed to sunny vegas for the day}

{we found a UFC museum inside Mandalay Bay}

{we headed down to the shark reef display at Mandalay Bay}




{there were some pretty crazy looking fish}


{sting rays!}



{we are nerds}

{M&M factory}

{we decided since we were there we may as well get some peanut butter m&ms. we got one squirt fromt he machine .97 lbs to be exact. $13. what a rip off}
{Coke bear.... totally creepy}

{bellagio fountains}
{ceasars palace}
{only in vegas....haha}

{MGM lions.... totally getting it on. SO funny}

{last dinner in mesquite before we go back to the real world}


What a fun little vacation! Now I am hungry for more warm weather!

4 comments:

Liz said...

you guys are so fetch. looks like you had a ton of fun!

Melissa said...

Okay, you are SO good at taking pictures. I just told my hubby this weekend that I wished I took more pictures and you are seriously the best at it! You are my inspiration to be better at taking pictures! This looks like such a fun trip!! Love the photo of the crazy manwhore. hahaha!

Amber said...

Looks SO fun--much more fun than a coyote hunt, right? :) It makes me want to take a mini vacation myself...to somewhere where the sky is blue and the air is actually safe to breathe!

TomKat said...

I love that you guys love UFC! We should have a UFC party sometime.