Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Itching for More...

It is official. Mesquite got us itching for some warmer weather. So we booked this....

Mexican Riviera, Carnival Cruise...Spring Break 2010!
I cannot wait, and I know Jerry is already wishing for a break this semester to jump on a ship and get away for a week.
{Now.... March just needs to get here a little sooner}

8 comments:

Stacy said...

Looks like fun Heather! I can't wait to see your pictures!

Allison and Josh said...

AH!! Take me with you!!! We are hoping to go to Cabos for our one year anniversary! (because I plan on being pregnant by our second anniversary!! hahaha)

Abe and Lisa said...

We tried going on that very cruise. It's a good thing you're not going during hurricane season. We did and got screwed! We only made it to Cabo out of those stops. LAME! But have fun and you'll have to tell me how the other ports compare. I did love Cabo.. so fun and great snorkeling.

Amber said...

Okay, so first I was jealous of my parent's trip, then Dyon & Ash, and now YOU TWO? :) You guys will have so much fun! Are you going just the two of you? We've been on that cruise and in-between puking episodes of sea sickness, it was a total blast!

Heather said...

Allison- Please come with us! Anyone is welcome, and we got a KILLER deal. Are you announcing something here? haha. Lets get pregs together... well... not together, but you know what I mean! haha.

Lisa- You can come too! No hurricanes+me (and allison?)= best spring break EVER. haha. I hope we don't run into bad weather while we are there!!

Amber- I know... I was just a tad jealous of them too. So I took matters into my own hands. You guys can come too! Hopefully I won't have any puking on this one!

Allison and Josh said...

hmmmm....maybe you should email me the info on your cruise...pricing and dates and such. And yes, let's have babies together!! They can be BFF's. And we won't be like those other moms, we'll be cool mom's! :)

Allison and Josh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rodney and Tanya said...

So very jealous.