Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Beard


This is "the beard". A new member of our little family. I have yet to grow to love this new member, and I am not sure if I will ever truly appreciate it as much as Jerry does. Jerry loves this new part of our lives so much that he has refused to part with it until winter is over. In his words "it keeps my face warm in the winter". I am not sure if I can have this thing living in my home... it might be evicted here pretty soon. We will see. What do you think?

6 comments:

Amber said...

It took ten years to rid ourselves of 'the beard' living in our home. Which I didn't mind when it was nicely trimmed. It did seem to get a bit bushy in the winter and I have heard that very line about keeping the face warm. Good luck with 'black beard' (I'm pretty sure I just named it for you!)

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh! This is hilarious. I loved it so much that I showed my husband and now he wants to do it. oh no. Tell Jerry he might just be a trendsetter. haha

Liz said...

but look how happy he looks with his beard!! haha love it!

Brynn and Jared said...

HA HA HA Heath you make me laugh so hard! but i must admit, i'm with you on "the beard". Don't get me wrong Jerry, but i'm a no facial hair kind of girl :) Love this post though!

zac and ang said...

hahaha! You guys are so funny! I'm glad we have "U" friends too! I think we should all buy those shirts and wear them to the game next year! That's hilarious! Just make Jerry do whatever makes you happy! Zac tried to grow a mexi-stache last year and it was so nasty....it only lasted a few weeks though.

Stephanie said...

LOL... your posts are SoOo cute!

They always make me laugh.
You two are so fun.

Happy Holidays!