Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Dear Santa

I have been really really good this year... I promise! I know I am not a little kid anymore, and I shouldn't be writing you a letter... but sometimes everyone needs a little hint every now and then. Here are just a few ideas of some things I would love to see in my stocking or under the tree Christmas morning:
*A new winter coat. Idea HERE.
*Harry Potter movies (any or all would do... I know you want to have an HP marathon!)
*Glee Soundtracks
*The new 30 Seconds to Mars Album
*A date with my husband. Maybe THIS and THIS
*A new bottle of Malaia.
*Some comfy sweats to wear around the house...Maybe for Christmas Eve? Idea HERE.
*A little help painting the kitchen cupboards. A task that will not be easy, but will be well worth it in the end. Please send an "elf" to help!
*Time. I can never seem to find enough time for everything I want to do... especially blog. Please make the hours at work go by faster and the hours at home last much much longer.

I know this is a lot to ask for, and I certainly don't need all of this at once, but I thought I would give you a few ideas.... just in case you needed them.

Thank you Santa. I sure do love you!
Merry Christmas,
XOXO... Me.
{someone may have to send "the bearded man in red" a text message to read this little post of mine... for I fear he may not ever get my letter!}

1 comment:

Liz said...

cutest post ever! i'm totally stealing this and doing the same thing.
tell me how the new 30 seconds to mars album is... i was so bummed when i saw them live how bad they were that i lost interest even though i love his first two cd's.