Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Antelope Island

We took a drive out to Antelope Island today (Thanks for the pass Amber!), and I had never been before so it was an adventure for us. We saw some awesome birds, buffalo and of course... antelope. It was insane how much wildlife is out there. I always thought it was just a pile of salt and brine shrimp. It was amazingly beautiful. We had a great time!

{Jerry and Desi at the Great Salt Lake}
{Us in front of the Lake}

{Cutest picture of all time.}{loving Desi's big yawn.}


{Family portrait. A little bit of each of us. haha.}
{These suckers are HUGE!}
{getting a bit of fresh air}
{Jerry and the buffalo}
{Our little family}
{Antelope at Antelope Island}
{Desi and I entertaining ourselves while Jerry plays around with his binoculars}

Overall.... a great trip to Antelope Island!

1 comment:

The Duncans said...

Your puppy is adorable!!! Such a sweet face. I love the name too. By the way you are as beautiful as ever I love your hair.