Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Friday, July 3, 2009

Flashback Friday Fireworks

Lets flash back to the year 2005.
It was the fourth of July and there were fireworks galore! I was with my best friends and we were on the Eagle Gate Plaza hill in Holladay overlooking the valley and all the awesome fireworks. And there were boys. Very cute boys in fact. Boys.... flirting.... and fireworks... does it get any better? One boy that caught my eye was very cute indeed.... he had dark spiked hair, clean shaven, tall and oh so handsome. We did a little wrestling on the hill and a lot of flirting. Apparently I impressed him with my wrestling skills because we decided to go back to my friends apartment and watch a movie and do some more wrestling. He was a total gentleman, because he let me win every wrestling match we had. We talked and got to know each other and we had a great time laughing and flirting.

This guy was Jerry.

That fourth of July changed my life. And I am so glad that it did. I couldn't be happier and more grateful that I met that clean shaven boy that night! Happy four years and fourth babe!

{this is a picture from that night, and can you see Jerry's cheek in the upper left corner? haha. That is all I have of us to document our first meeting.}

Now... that's what I call a flashback Friday!

No comments: