We had a great fourth of July weekend! It was filled with friends, family and fireworks {and housework, gardening and laundry... but we will skip those for the sake of the blog}. Friday night we celebrated by going to the Eaglewood Golf Course firework show with some of Jerry's cute cousins... they are such a fun group! Then Saturday we tried to do some bargan shopping {aka garage sales} early in the morning for some killer deals and vintage furniture finds. We didn't find the furniture we were looking for, but we did score some awesome badminton rackets and some tennis rackets for $5! Not bad, eh? Then we did some yardwork and housework and I did this..... I have always wanted to paint my front door black, and I love it! Then we got cleaned up and headed to Salt Lake for our traditional Bees game. We had such a fun time, and even though the game went into extra extra extra innings we were still awake enough to make it through the fireworks and get home before one in the AM. It was such a crazy and fun weekend and I loved every second of it! Hope you all had a great fourth as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment