Boy, are we blessed! Little things here and there have really blessed our lives over the last few months. The Lord really is looking out for us and although sometimes I am not sure why things happen... there is always a reason in the end.
*Jerry got a new job a while back, and what a blessing it has been! It was a bit of a pay cut in the beginning, but they are willing to work with his school schedule and that is a huge help! It is also a blessing because his previous employer recently laid off a bunch of their employees. I am so grateful we are not in that situation, and my heart goes out to those who are.
*Jerry's new job also helped direct him to what he wants to do for the rest of his life. Engineering is now his call, and he is working hard to fulfill it. I am so proud of Jerry, and I can't wait for the day when he is graduated!
*I was recently moved to a different branch for work. Although it is a huge adjustment, and I miss my old fellow employees, it will be a blessing when we are living a little further away and the commute won't be quite so bad.
*Throughout our home buying experience I was really struggling and wondering why things were happening the way they were. We would pray every night that we would find a home that would be good for us and our future. Every time we thought we had found the one, we would pray that the sellers would be willing to work with us and we would get the home. Time after time things didn't go the way we wanted. Finally we found a great house and prayed again that things would work out. This time it did! I feel so blessed that the Lord really was looking out for us and our best interest. I love this home and I know it is the best thing for us and our future.
*We have been so blessed with such wonderful friends and family who are always so willing and helpful. We had lots of help from family moving out of our apartment (Thanks Zak, Connor and Ash!). We have been blessed with fantastic parents who let us live with them while we wait to move into our new home (Thanks Mark and Becky! We love you!). We have been so blessed with a free place to store all our boxes and furniture until we get our new home (Thanks Amber and Dan!). We truly are blessed.
I know the Lord blesses us when we are living the way He would have us live. Sometimes the blessings are in disguise, but they really are there and we just need to recognize them. I am so thankful for everything that has happened recently, I have learned some tremendous lessons, and I am grateful for that. Boy, are we blessed!
1 comment:
You are the sweetest! I am so glad all these blessings have come your way. love you!
Post a Comment