Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Monday, January 26, 2009

Holding our Breath...


We finally found a house (woohoo!), and we are just holding our breath until everything goes through the system and hopefully comes out alright. We are praying that nothing crazy will happen between now and our scheduled closing date... with our luck you never know what could spring up on us. We are all moved out of our little apartment, and I had no idea how much stuff we have! It always surprises me every time we move at how much we have accumulated. It was a refreshing feeling to take a few loads to the DI and purge some of the junk we never use anymore. I absolutely hate moving and I am hoping this is the last time in a LONG time that we will have to do this. It will be so nice to be in our own place and be able to make it the way we want it and spice it up a little with our own Flannery flair. I have already started to decorate the house in my head, and I can't wait to get in there and get going! Until the keys are in our hands we will continue to hold our breath. Wish us luck!

4 comments:

The Petterssons said...

That is so exciting! Hope everything works out. Can't wait to see pictures.

pirate ride said...

GOOD LUCK!!! House shopping in so STRESSFUL!!! I know it will all work out for you two! Congrats!

pirate ride said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aimee said...

How exciting! Good Luck. I was also a nervous wreck until we were opening the front door with our own key.