Good News: My twilight shirt came in the mail.
Bad News: It was four sizes too big.
Good News: I called and they are sending me another one free of charge!
Bad News: It might not come before Thursday.
Good News: I got to spend a super fun night with my best friend Lauren tonight.
Bad News: I didn't get to see the early premier show tonight (A long story, including the dumb girls from Good Things Utah, oversold tickets and stupid Jordan Commons).
Good News: I still get to go to the movie with my sister in law on Thursday!
I guess my luck isn't t00 bad... it just about evens out with my bad luck! Although I didn't get to see the early premier, I got to spend an excellent night with my BFF and I get to look forward to the movie with my cute sister in law! So... I guess it's not too much of a disappointment.
3 comments:
Just think with that big shirt, you won't need to lose your unwanted weight you say you've gained!
Oh man, that stinks! I hope your shirt gets here too! I could not help but laugh at that way over sized one!! You still get to see Twilight before me!!!!
Dang thoses Good Morning UT girls!!!
Bummer. But look how positive you are, you did pretty much cancel out all of the bad with a good. Can't wait for tomorrow night!
Post a Comment