Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Friday, November 21, 2008

The "Twilight" Zone

Last night was a long, but entertaining evening. The day was filled with anticipation to see this long awaited movie. As it crept closer and closer the anticipation grew. To subside our excitement Amber and I went to a delicious meal at the Olive Garden... It didn't quite fit in with my newly developed diet, but it was delicious nonetheless. After our yummy meal we headed over to the already jam packed theater to wait in line for a few hours. We had fun doing a little "people watching" and chatting about life. It is always so fun to spend time with Amber, she is such a fun and upbeat girl. When it came time to be let into the theater we were able to find some decent seats and start the anticipation all over again! They had raffle drawings for different Twilight prizes while we waited, and Amber loved every second of it! Unfortunately we didn't win anything, but we got really close a couple of times! Then... the lights dimmed and the music began.... and the teenage girls SCREAMED. It was so exciting! SO exciting that the teenage girls felt the need to scream throughout the entire movie... it was pretty hysterical! We had a good time, and I really was happy with the movie. They made sure to stay true to the story, and I believe they succeeded. It has been a very long and sleepy day, but I am so glad that I got to go see the movie at midnight with my Twilight partner in crime! Thanks Amber... it was way fun!

Finally there and oh, so excited!


Can you see the excitement in her face? haha.


My shirt! YAY!


Amber and I wore our matching Bella bracelets to celebrate the event... check them out HERE.

2 comments:

pirate ride said...

I loved it too! I wish I could have been there with you guys though!! I also wore my bracelet to the show thanks for making it for me!!

Amber said...

I'm glad we did it. It was a long night, but worth it! Although I haven't fully recovered yet!