They say we're young and we don't know...We won't find out until we grow. Well I don't know if all that's true, 'Cause you got me, and baby I got you.... BABE. I got you Babe.... I got you Babe.
For our second round of Halloween goodness we were invited to a Halloween party where we needed to dress as a "famous couple". After much debate (I wanted to look decent, and Jerry wanted to keep at least SOME facial hair) we compromised and came up with Sonny and Cher. It was actually pretty fun to get the costume together... and pretty easy too! The only problem I had was with the hair... as you heard before. Finally I was able to borrow some clip-in extensions from my friend Lauren (THANK YOU SO MUCH!). I know I am not the spitting image of Cher, but it was close enough.
Here was my take on Cher...
Here was Jerry's version of Sonny...
How did we do?
H: Happy Halloween! How are you?
J: Ok, I guess.
H: Just ok? What are you doing?
J: Just spending some quality time with my beard.
I about died laughing when I heard this.... the funniest thing about it was that he was dead serious! I know he was so sad to let go of his beard. But doesn't he look dashing without it?
Here is a before and after for all of your viewing pleasure.
3 comments:
I'm not going to lie, I totally laughed out loud about the "quality time" with his beard.
I think you two looked awesome as Sonny and Cher! Nicely done :)
Loved the Sonny and Cher costumes! You guys are such a cute couple!ha! I especially loved the dress with those feathers on it! haha!
You two look Awesome!! I love that Jerry got sentimental about his beard!! I think he look very dashing with out it.It looks like you went with a different wig, Good choice! Looks like alot of fun! And YES I still want that neaklace!! Can I come by tonight after work?
Post a Comment