This years election is an interesting one. I heard a great analogy today... and I thought I would share: The election is like going to a restaurant and only having two meals to choose from on the menu. They each come with different appetizers, soups, salads, main dishes and desserts. Some things you like on each dish... some things you hate. But you can choose only one. You have to choose the one you would rather have over the other. Sometimes it is a hard decision, sometimes it is an easy one. Either way... you will be eating this same meal for quite some time... so choose wisely. You might get made fun of or ridiculed for your decision, but that is why there are options on the menu... so you can choose whatever you want.
So this election day, choose the meal you would rather eat. As long as you are making your decision heard, that is all that matters. No matter what meal is chosen, we are all going to have to gulp it down right along with everyone else. So, whoever wins, let's back them up.
That is my political soap box for the day, thanks for listening!! Happy Voting!
ps... found this, and LOVE it click HERE to check it out.
2 comments:
Courtney and I voted!!!
Okay, that video was amazing. Charlie loved it and made me watch three or four times.
Post a Comment