
Jerry and I had another fantasticly long weekend to get out of town and relax! We headed down to Yuba Reservoir Thursday night to spend the weekend fishing, relaxing, fishing and fishing some more. It was amazing! We had such a great time, just the two of us! We caught tons of fish and got completely baked doing it! Jerry had some luck with the spoons we had made, catching a few Walleye and some perch. The best luck we had was with a good old classic... the worm and a bobber. It is so thrilling getting a bite, setting the hook and reeling in a big one. I am sure Jerry gets a kick out of how excited I get every time I catch a fish... this is all old hat to him. I am new to all this fishing stuff, and I can definitely see why people enjoy it so much! We caught perch, walleye, yucky carp and even a northern pike. A very successful fishing trip if you ask me. We also had a chance to use a bunch of our new camping essentials (cooking stove, lantern, fillet knife, etc.) and I am happy to report they all worked great! I love camping... but I love it even more when we are at a camp site with REAL toilets and REAL showers. Ahhh... it makes camping life oh so sweet. After a long day of fishing and sweating in the hot sun, it was nice to be able to jump in a nice shower. It was a first for Jerry and I to camp at Yuba, and I would recommend it to anyone! It was a blast!












1 comment:
When you day you got baked, do you mean baked?
Post a Comment