Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Monday, June 16, 2008

23

I am now officially 23. Why do I feel so old? I am married and working and dealing with adult situations... I am a grown up! I know, I know.... a lot of you are thinking to yourselves... "if only I could be 23 again..." or "23 is so young!" But for me I just remember as a kid looking at the twenty three -year- olds and thinking they were SO OLD. I am now officially an old fart. And it is just going to get worse... or better? Who knows. Only time will tell I guess. Ah, to be 22 again would be so nice. Ha!



Thanks to everyone who made my birthday great! All the phone calls and text messages were fabulous! I love you all! Jerry was so sweet and took me for dinner on my birthday night, even though I was deathly ill. I felt so bad! He surprised me with some new running shoes (I had been complaining about my old ones for weeks and didn't think he had even noticed! he's so good with stuff like that) and a gift card to Forever 21 (a girls best friend). He absolutely made my day! I am one lucky girl. Thanks babe!



The Flannery's had a little party on Sunday to have a Fathers day/ birthday combination celabration. It was great for everyone to be together. I just love that bunch! Thanks guys for the killer gift! Love you all!



Thanks again to everyone who made this old girls birthday so great! Next year I will be having an over the hill party and you are all invited! Until then I will be livin up the "young" life while I still can!!

No comments: