Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Plan Plan Plan


Blah Blah Blah.

We are almost done planning the big day! It has only taken me about a few freak-outs to get there, but we are almost done! Jerry has been so patient with me... I don't know what I would do without him! He is so great with all the little details... he even helped choose the flowers! He booked our honeymoon tonight, and I cannot wait! Cancun, here we come! We are going to have so much fun! I just wish it would come sooner! Actually, no... it can stay far away for a few more days... until I get the rest of the planning done.

Until then, goodbye... and if you don't hear from me. I'm planning.

No comments: