Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

How many licks...


How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?


How many dresses does a bride have to try on before she finds "the one"?


Apparently, A LOT. I have just returned from a crazy night of dress shopping with my big sis! It was so fun, but it is so hard to decide which dress is the one!?! Luckily I have good friends and family to give me lots of advice! I think I have found the one, and I can't wait to show Jerry... it is going to be a hard secret to keep, but I think I can do it! Can't wait to show you all! February 21st is coming up FAST!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.