
I am still amazed at how many lives one person can touch. Brynn truly touched so many people... family, friends, coworkers and even complete strangers. Two of those strangers, in fact, organized an amazing event in Brynn's honor. It was a bike ride to raise money for two of Brynnies favorite charities, the MS foundation and Choice Humanitarian. Over three thousand dollars were raised and nearly one thousand people attended the ride. It was a stunning site to see, and brought tears to my eyes as I watched my Uncle Jeff lead the way on the bike ride and saw so many happy smiling faces trailing behind him... it truly is just what Brynn would have wanted. This tragedy with Brynn has really made me so much more aware of cyclists, and I have learned to respect them on the road a lot more than I ever knew I needed to. After the ride they held a candlelight vigil and showed a slide show of photos from Brynn's life. I could really feel Brynn there with us in that moment of silence while everyone watched the video and all I could see were glowing candles in the darkness. Tears filled my eyes and I said a little prayer thanking my Heavenly Father for my family and praying for comfort for Brynn's family. It was a pretty spectacular event, and I am so glad I was able to be a part of it.
 |
| {Uncle Jeff leading the way} |
 |
| {Jeffrey and Erin tandem style} |
 |
| {Emilee and her moccasins} |
No comments:
Post a Comment