Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
DAD
You know when you marry someone and one of the qualities you look for is that you think they will be a good dad? Well, I always thought that about Jerry. I saw him wrestle with his nephews and talk about princess stuff with his nieces. I knew he would be a great dad one day. Little did I know how amazing he would be with his son. I never knew how gentle and sweet Jerry could be. He has such a rough and tough exterior, but he is just a big softy inside. The love he has for Grady just oozes out of him and you can see it from a million miles away. I feel so lucky to have such an amazing partner and Grady is so lucky to have Jerry for a Dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my gosh Heather.. this is the cutest post ever! I am so happy for you!
Post a Comment