My cute High School friends threw a shower for us a few weeks ago, and it could not have been more fun! I love these girls and I am so glad that we have been able to stay in touch over the years. Some are married, some have kids, some are single... it is fun to have a mix of everything so when we get together we have lots to talk about! We also have an awesome tradition for all our friends when they have their first baby. We all contribute a patch of fabric to make a cute patchwork quilt. I have to say, I think the one that they made for my little guy is probably the cutest to date... but I may be a little bias! It was such a great time and we got lots of awesome stuff! Thanks girls for a great party! I love you all!

No comments:
Post a Comment