Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Baby Favorites

I LOVE everything we have received as gifts, but there are a few that are just too great not to mention.
{"ALL BOY" blocks that Aunt Ashley lovingly made to match the nursery colors}

{baby cowboy boots}

{awsome changing kit clutch}
{Jerry's old baby jacket that his mom saved for us}
{sock monkey shoes}
{little man suit}
{retro sock monkey toy}
{hat that Aunt Ashlee made}

1 comment:

Scott and Cassidy Cowley said...

So stinkin cute Heath!!! You have to have me over so I can see the nursery in person. I am in love. So impressed how organized your are. We need to have a girls night and make those closet organizers. When it's my turn to do a nursery I'm giving you a call. So excited to meet the little guy!