Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

My bags are packed...

I'm ready to go.
I found this tiny little suitcase set at Target on Black Friday and thought it would make the perfect hospital bag! I also found a great list of "what to pack in your hospital bag" and went to town packing away. At least I am prepared (I told you I was OCD). Tuesday cannot come fast enough!

4 comments:

Irish Crew said...

Good Luck on your big day! We love reading your blog, your nursery is so cute. If you ever need a job your welcome to come organize all of our closets! I am jealous of your OCD, I don't have it :( Love you, Blake and TeAnna

dockters said...

You sound totally and completely prepared for your little guy!! I wish you the very best! What an exciting week you have! Can't wait to see pictures of your new babe!

Melissa said...

Good luck tomorrow! I can't wait to see pictures and come visit this sweet little babe! I'll be thinking of you guys!!

The Duncans said...

Good Luck on your delivery. Hope everything goes smooth. I absolutely love your nursery. Your wall decor is going to be my inspiration for redecorating our nursery for our new girl