Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Ridiculously Good Looking

"I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is. "

I am pretty sure that this little guy is going to be ridiculously good looking... especially if he looks anything like his handsome papa. I was NOT... I repeat... NOT a cute baby. My parents called me Yoda and Mr. Magoo... not the cutest names for a little baby girl. Jerry on the other hand, was a darling little baby with the cutest little ears and bright red lips! I can't wait to see who our little one looks like. Let's hope for cute ears and lips instead of magoo style wrinkled face. Here is a little sneak peak of what our babe could look like...

No comments: