Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Fox Family Photos

On Saturday morning we headed out the the Oquirrh Mountain Temple to take some family photos with my Dad's side of the family. Since this is the last time for at least two years that the whole family will be together we took the opportunity to get some family pictures taken. I am not looking great in these photos... mostly just looking pregnant, but it was still fun to have everyone together. Here are a few that I took while we were up on the windy mountain... can't wait to see what the photographer has to show us!






1 comment:

Stephanie said...

LOVE your pics!The color is AWESOME! I didn't take any pics until the day before M was due (but she didn't come for another week) I wish I would have, you'll be glad you are! :)