I know I am pregnant, and some people will absolutely hate me for saying this, but I have had a hard time dealing with the fact that I have no control over my body and my weight at this point in my life. Maybe I am a control freak, but I cry a little inside every time I step on the scale and see those numbers go up. I always wondered why some people didn't take tons of pictures of their cute pregnant belly, but now I can totally see why. It is hard to look at yourself the same and think... wow I have a cute pregnant belly! I am excited to know that my baby is growing and healthy... and that is what I have to tell myself every time I step on the scale.
Here is a picture of me the day I found out my ego was prego. {4 weeks}
I think this is the week I "popped" as people say... {17 weeks} 
and here I am at {18 weeks}
I can't imagine getting even bigger than this but I know it is going to happen. So I am going to take a positive attitude and embrace this experience! Bring on the big belly! I am (think I am) ready for it!!
9 comments:
Woman you are funny. But i think you look really pretty in the pic above. Prettiest preg lady on the block! hala! :)
i had the hardest time with the whole gaining weight thing too!! every time i would step on the scale at the doctors i would need a tissue because i would start to cry. pathetic, yes. but i couldn't help it!!
there is a sweet reward at the end! that i promise you!
you look darling!!
heather you look adorable!!! i hope that you cna start feeling better soon.. i like reading your prego journal. it's really fun.. you will be so glad you wrote all that down later! i wish i had done that cause you forget everything so quickly!
I think you look great! And I know everyone says that, but you really really do! It definitely helps that you have the absolute cutest clothes! Enjoy it because you really do look so good!
Heather! You look gorgeous!! I hope I look as good as you when I'm prego! How are you!? I miss you!
girl you are gorgeous...dont' even...a lotta prego girls i've seen gain weight in their face and clearly you have NOT!!! you're absolutely beautiful and i can't even wait for you to have your mini flannery!!!!!!
p.s. i LOVE these shirts you are wearing!!!!!!! seriously the cutest prego shirts!
Girl, you look beautiful! Seriously, pregnancy looks so good on you! Kisses, beyotch!
you look gorgeous! love that last pic!!! i don't think you look as big as you feel :) you def. fall into the category of cute preggo bellies. :)
Post a Comment