Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Friday, June 25, 2010

Jerry and Heather....

Sitting in a tree...

K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes LOVE.

Then comes marriage.

Then comes a BABY in the baby carriage.


Baby Flannery coming January 9, 2011.

14 comments:

Melissa Rose Foster said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you guys!

Amanda said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting!

Liz said...

that baby in the baby carriage needs to settle down and let you start feeling better though...

EmandZak said...

That's not all, that's not all.......:) WHAT's next??? Anywho, Congrats woman, i'm excited for you two!

Stacy said...

I don't think my first comment worked right, so here it goes again! Cute post Heather! I'm so excited for you and Jerry. You are going to be a great mom!

Ben, Ashley, and Nate said...

How exciting! Your baby is going to be adorable!

Lauren and Eric said...

HOOOOOOORAY!!!! Can't wait for the little Flannery to be here!

Rodney and Tanya said...

YAY! We are so happy for you, you will be darls parents.

Amelia Poll said...

That has to be one of the best ultrasound shots, ever!

Congratulations you guys! I hope you are feeling better soon, Heather!!!

The Ballif Family said...

Hooray! That is so exciting for you! Can't wait to see the belly pictures!!

Courtnee said...

I love the little hands!!! SO cute :) Love you!

Brynn and Jared said...

LOVE this post! so stinkin' creative :) we are so excited for you guys, there is nothing like it...you'll be amazing parents! ps...when can you get together? let's plan a night up the canyon or something!

The Duncans said...

CONGRATS!!! I am so excited for you. And such a cute way to tell every one! I am so happy for you two. Babies are great! You will be a great mommy! Let me know if you need anything made for your little bundle!

The Turvilles said...

Congrats you guys! That is exciting!!