When we first moved into this house the paint was horrible to say the least. We wanted to hurry and get the painting done before we moved all of our stuff into the house, so we only had a few days to paint our entire house. Which meant a rush decision on paint colors. I wish that I had spent a lot more time choosing my colors, because now I look at most of them and I am not happy with the original decision. For example, our hallway bathroom. I was looking for golden tan color to go with our shower curtain which had a lot of warm bronze and orange colors in it. We went with a color called Harmonic Tan, and it turned out to look more like pea green. NOT exactly the color scheme I was going for. But with a rush in our painting it would have to suffice.
I didn't want to spend any more money on paint, and we had a bunch of left over paint from our front room, so I decided to go for it. I mean really, what could be worse than pea green? A couple coats of Harvest Brown on the walls and Sandstone Cove on the ceiling and...... here you have it...
Like I said.... anything is better than pea green. Well, maybe not ANYTHING.
{this is what it looked like when we first moved in. yummy.}{this is what it looked like the first time we painted it. I promise it was much more green-y in person. Plus we just had one dumb accent wall.}
{and after... all the walls painted harvest brown by Behr. It is really hard to get a good shot of a small hallway bathroom... especially at night! oops. Well... it isn't quite this dark in person.}
{at least I don't feel like THIS anymore about my hallway bathroom paint. haha.}

No comments:
Post a Comment