Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Saturday, April 3, 2010

DI Do Over: Shelves

Every once in a while I will find myself checking out local yard sales or DI's for some fun things to do-over. Here is one of my most recent finds (although this isn't very recent...i'm still catching up in blogland):

I got a couple of cute hanging wall shelves at the D.I. for $2 a pop. I wasn't a fan of the color, so I went ahead and pulled out my new favorite tool... the spray paint. I painted an under coat of red and then painted it black. I sanded down the edges a little to reveal the red paint underneath. I think it looks pretty good and they match perfectly to another shelf I already had!
{before}
{after}
i told you this isn't a very recent project...haha.

1 comment:

Allison and Josh said...

Heather! I love EVERYTHING you have made!! You are so crafty! Let's have a craft night/day sometime!!! love you!