Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Reality Bites

Being on a boat for eight days + having your room cleaned for you + your food cooked for you + fantastic weather+ not a care in the world= a very spoiled couple.
Coming home and thinking of all the laundry that needs to be done + bills that have to be paid + projects around the house + pictures to upload on the computer + library books to return + a completely empty refrigerator+ a TV full of recorded shows = a couple who wants to turn right back around and go on another vacation.
Reality bites.
Not to mention when I got in my car this morning to come to work my battery was completely dead. Awesome. Gotta love coming home from a vacation to crap like that.

9 comments:

Rodney and Tanya said...

Welcome back, we know that feeling too well and it SUCKS!

Amber said...

Thanks for the cookies, mmm. I'm glad we are close enough to be able to help. Hopefully it doesn't happen again but in case it does, you know who to call!

I want to see vacation pictures!

Amber said...

Thanks for the cookies, mmm. I'm glad we are close enough to be able to help. Hopefully it doesn't happen again but in case it does, you know who to call!

I want to see vacation pictures!

Amber said...

Thanks for the cookies, mmm. I'm glad we are close enough to be able to help. Hopefully it doesn't happen again but in case it does, you know who to call!

I want to see vacation pictures!

Amber said...

Thanks for the cookies, mmm. I'm glad we are close enough to be able to help. Hopefully it doesn't happen again but in case it does, you know who to call!

I want to see vacation pictures!

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melissa Rose said...

I totally can relate. Pres and I got back from our caribbean cruise the first part of February, and the first couple of weeks back are so hard, because you know what everyone that went on the cruise the week after you are doing each day, while you are stuck back at home in crappy weather.

Liz said...

at least you still have an awesome tan.

Melissa said...

AHH! Well, I guess I will be experiencing this come tomorrow morning... Laundry all night... plus sea legs = a long nap! hehe lets get together sometime soon! I miss you!