I just thought I would share some of the nice little doo-dads that I found that make it easy, affordable and cute to be organized!
I found this little jar at Bed Bath and Beyond in the clearance section of the bathroom stuff for 97 cents! It now holds all of my paperclips!

These boxes were on sale at WalMart for $2. Instead of having all of my computer programs lying around, printer paper piles, random glue sticks, rubber bands and other knick knacks crowding my space... they are now conveniently boxed up in these handy things!
I found these matching baskets at Smith's Marketplace on sale right after the new year when all the organization stuff was out. It's a good thing these baskets are in style these days because they really do come in handy! I put all of my ribbon in one, notebooks, thank you cards and other random things in others. Instead of having a bunch of "stuff" around they all have their own place.

I found this little jar at Bed Bath and Beyond in the clearance section of the bathroom stuff for 97 cents! It now holds all of my paperclips!
It feels so nice to be organized! We'll see how long it actually lasts! haha.
3 comments:
You are SOOO organized! I am impressed. It makes me so excited for when we have a place where I can organize all our things. :) Maybe I'll be asking you for help when that time comes!
Love your ideas. They always inspire me & make me want to look around Home Depot & find a DIY project.
Thanks Girly!
I'm an organization addict... and seeing what you've done with your shelf makes me giddy! I especially love the paper that you used for the box's labels. They're too cute!
Post a Comment