Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Project Office: Books

So... to keep with the whole uniform idea of my "new" office I copied another idea I saw in a Domino magazine way back in the day. I wish I could find the actually article that I had saved somewhere, it was amazing. She covered all of her books with matching paper. No more ugly school text books or gross torn paperbacks. Don't get me wrong I think some book covers are absolutely beautiful, but some are just down right ugly. It took me a LONG time, but I channeled my inner Jr. High self and covered all of our books with some really cute wrapping paper I found on sale for $2 after Christmas. I think it looks SO much better! (Now nobody knows that I own all of the Harry Potters. haha.... well.... I guess everybody knows now.)

{here are all the ugly books before}
{and here they are after}

I know this is a really big personal choice, and some people might think I am crazy,
but I really think it looks nice.

2 comments:

Melissa Rose said...

You guys are going to love your cruise! We just got back from the caribbean at the beginning of the month. We are already saving up for our next one. ;-) My sister in-law went on the same one that you guys are going on for her honeymoon and she loved it!

zarbocks said...

I LOVE it!!! So im stealing the idea...and um we need to do another date night