Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Over It

I am sooooo over January. Seriously. It is a total bummer month. Luckily I have had a lot of fun things that have been keeping me busy in January (more to come on that later). But.... the great thing about the end of January is that it will be February soon! February is a full month of exciting things for us. We like to celebrate all the little dates in our lives, so here is what I am looking forward to this February...

February 6th- The day that Jerry and I made it "official" that we were boyfriend and girlfriend. It kinda took us a long time to get to that moment, but it was well worth the wait.

February 6th (again)- The day that we bought our very first house!

February 12th- Jerry's birthday! He will be 26 this year!

February 14th- This day usually goes by the wayside because of everything else going on in the month. But I am determined to make it a special one this year.

February 21st- The day Jerry and I were married. It will be two whole years already! Can you believe it? This is also the day that Jerry and I were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple. What a special day!

I can't wait for February to come so we can celebrate all these fun things! YAY for January being OVER and the start of a fantastic new month!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Seriously, I've never felt like this about January but, blah, I'm so over it, too!

Can't believe it's been two years...my, my time flies!

Allison and Josh said...

It's February!!! YAY!!! January is the WORST!

Rodney and Tanya said...

Smell you later January, and DON'T COME BACK!