My best friend got married last week, and it was a beautiful day for a wedding! Lauren made a stunning bride and you could see the love oozing from Eric. The ceremony was amazing, and I have never seen Lauren and Eric so happy as that moment inside the temple. I am so proud of both of them for the amazing decisions they have made that have led them to this point in their lives. I am so glad that these two found each other and I know that they will be so happy together! We love you both!
Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Lauren & Eric Salt Lake Temple
My best friend got married last week, and it was a beautiful day for a wedding! Lauren made a stunning bride and you could see the love oozing from Eric. The ceremony was amazing, and I have never seen Lauren and Eric so happy as that moment inside the temple. I am so proud of both of them for the amazing decisions they have made that have led them to this point in their lives. I am so glad that these two found each other and I know that they will be so happy together! We love you both!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! Lauren looks amazing!! I am so happy for them! And I love the red shoes, beyotch! So sassy!
Post a Comment