Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Lauren & Eric Reception

What a reception! These two are so much fun and their reception really captured their personalities! We had a great time dancing, eating delicious food and celebrating with Lauren and Eric! Thanks for a great time guys!
{Erin, Lauren and Syd}
{I love my bff!}
{the beautiful cake and yummy cupcakes}

{the whole group}
{bridesmaids}
{our cute matching shoes}

{the monson family}

{really feeling the wedding season upon us. haha.}
{Center and QB from Viewmont 2002}
{Sara T!}
{cutest baby Mollie Jo}
{Melissa and Brynn}
{Me and Mollie Jo}
{cutting the cake}
{she got him so good!}
{first dance}
{Daddy Daughter dance}
{I love how Eric is looking at Lauren and Gordon. So sweet.}
{throwing the bouquet}
{Erin caught it! I hope she's next!}
{Eric was really going for it. haha}
{throwing the garter.... guess who caught it? Richard of course!}

What a fun party guys! We love you both! Congrats!

No comments: