Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Friday, September 11, 2009

West Fork, Montana

Remember last years West Fork adventure? Well... we did it again this year, and as usual, it was a blast to be with the Flannery crew. It was nice and relaxing up there, not to mention great company! Jerry did some fishing while I relaxed with Desi. She loved the outdoors and just wanted to sniff her little nose all around that place! What a great labor day weekend... if only it didn't end so soon.

{our little family on the Madison River}
{what a cute pup and pop... she is only a little spoiled}

{Becky, Desi and Lia}
{can't forget the binoc's}
{lovin the montana weather}
{Connor and his awesome negotiating skills}
{isn't this gorgeous?}
{horsey's}
{little Desi and her new favorite toy... the stick}
{me and Des soaking up the sun}
{isn't my little fisherman so handsome?}
{being a nerd as he walks into the river}
{Ashlee and Lia on the bridge}
{Becky and her favorite grand-dog}
{love this picture! can't believe how much she has grown since last year!}
{John doing some fishy fishing}
{Jerry and Mark on the Madison}


{loving the scenery}



{doing a little coyote hunting}


{lovin the camo... can you see Connor and Ash?}

{it was WAY too early}
{West Yellowstone}
{Ash, Beck and Jer}
{me and my bears}
{look at those pearly whites}
{Ashley and Desi... they became good friends!}
{us in front of our little cabin}

{our roomies for the weekend, Connor and Ashley}
{uncle Jerry and little lia...doesn't she look happy?}
What a great vaca! Thanks Mark and Becky! We love you guys!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Looks so fun. I love that place, I'm so sad we missed the trip. I've only missed twice my whole life! I'm glad you guys had a good time. Love the fishing pictures and there were even a couple of Jerry with a 'normal' smile, wow! See, that place is magical! Now I'm totally itchin for some fishin'!!

kONniKaLITa said...

really really really want to see your pup...and p.s. you look absolutely stunning in that pic by yourself in the field!!! miss yoU!