Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Seven months...

All this wedding bliss really got me thinking back to seven months ago today. On February 21, 2009 Jerry and I were sealed together for time and all eternity. It was one of the happiest days of my life and the promises we made to each other that day are priceless. I am so in love with Jerry... I really don't know how I got so lucky. Going to weddings in the temple and being able to hear those words again is such a good way to think back to that happy day seven months ago. I loves you, Jer.

{I realized I never posted any pictures of us from the temple that day... so here they are}



2 comments:

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

Congrats, that's really exciting! Ps, I love your red turtle neck in the below picture!

Heather said...

Thanks so much! I want to see your blog and your cute baby... you should add me (only if you want to, of course)! heatherafox@yahoo.com
Thanks!