Roller coasters, rides, treats and lots of ghetto people.... what am I describing? Lagoon, of course! We had so much fun taking a quick trip to Lagoon with Jerry's family on Saturday. We went on all the new
{well, new to us} rides and laughing our guts out at each other while we screamed and had so much fun! Thanks Mark for a great time at Lagoon!
I didn't want to bring my camera into the park, so my camera phone was all I had. Here we are getting ready for one of the many extreme rides... Ah, it really is what fun is.
4 comments:
Haha, I think that Lagoon really would be so much fun with a spouse. It's so fun to see you two and all the fun things you're up to. You two are adorable!
Sylvia just saw this picture and said 'That's Heather and Jerry. They're both crazy, huh?'
Glad you had fun and that Jerry survived being away from Desi for so long!
Hey, I love your new heading, how did you do it?
Amber-
Tell Sylv that yes... we are crazy... and proud of it! haha. That is hilarious that she said that. You know it is bad when a two year old is calling you crazy.
And I got the heading off of that shabby blog thingy... the link is at the top left of my blog. She has tons of cute stuff.
Post a Comment