Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Puppy Update: 5 weeks

It is only a couple more weeks until our little baby comes home with us! We cannot wait! We even went and bought all the puppy stuff we are going to need. Do any of you dog owners out there have any suggestions for things a new dog owner would need to have? I am so excited to bring our puppy home with us! Here are some pictures of the pups at five weeks old. They are getting cuter and cuter every time we see them! They are little rascals, but so adorable!

{this picture was not planned. I don't think a puppy could keep still long enough for this picture to be planned. I just puckered and snapped the picture and she turned her head just at the right time... the little rascal!}
{ I think they were attracted to my shiny shoes because they couldn't help but nibble on them AND my jeans.}

{I love this picture. This puppy really liked Jerry.}
{what a cutie!}





2 comments:

Jared and Jesse said...

I'm sooo excited for you! you'll need lots of doggy treats to help you train. The soft ones are easier and faster for them to eat. LOTS of carpet cleaner stuff! Lots of things to chew on and play with (buy from the dollar store, way cheaper). I don't know if you know this, I didn't and freeked, but at about 3-4 months old they start losing teeth just like kids do. They sometimes eat them which is fine but just so you know it's normal when their teeth fall out. But most of all you just need patience! good luck!

Heather said...

Thanks so much Jesse! I really appreciate the advice! I probably would have been freaking out if my dogs teeth were falling out too! Thanks for sharing! Hopefully it will go okay. I am a little nervous, but I think we will be able to handle it. Thanks again!