I was so glad I could attend one of my very best friends wedding on Thursday. She made an amazingly beautiful bride, and it was a beautiful day! I was able to attend her ceremony in the Salt Lake Temple. It was so touching to see Allison and Josh taking that eternal step into marraige. I was so happy I could be a part of her day, especially since she is one of my friends who really pushed me towards going to the temple myself. She was a major part in bringing me there, and I am so grateful to her for that.Her reception was at Cactus and Tropicals in Salt Lake and it was gorgeous! Of course her colors were pink and green and they went beautifully with the flowers. I was happy when the photographer came over and asked Jerry and I if we were newlyweds, and we told her we had been married for about a year and a half. She was surprised and told us we still had that newlywed glow! I am taking that as a compliment, and I hope that we always have a newlywed glow about us like Allison and Josh did! I am so happy for these two, they make a great couple! Love you Regina!
{coming out of the temple}



1 comment:
Oh Beyotch!! I LOVE you SO much!! Seriously, one of my best friends! Thanks for being a part of my big day and for taking all these cute pictures! I love you, GRETCHEN!!!
Post a Comment