Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Friday, August 28, 2009

Pet Peeve

I have a major pet peeve.



It involves grocery stores, shopping carts and lazy people. I cannot stand when someone is SO lazy that they feel they cannot even return a shopping cart to it's designated place when it is no more than ten steps away. It really gets on my nerves when you come out to your car from a shopping trip and some body's cart is leaning up against your car. EW! Seriously bugs me.

{That is my rant and rave and moan and groan for the day... thanks for listening}

3 comments:

Aimee said...

My brother used to be a 'cart boy' for target. I got in the habit of taking carts in when they were near my car because I felt bad for my brother. I still do it.

Unknown said...

i agree 110%! i should show you a picture of our walmart here! they are everywhere, and then there are non inside! also i hate when people exit the enter door then look at you like "why are you in my way" when really you are following the signs!

Amber said...

Oh, I totally give the stink eye when I see that happening. Really, who do they think they are?