Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Soakin Up the Sun

After all the commotion of the wedding, we had some time to relax and chill out by the pool. It was such amazing weather that I was even tempted to convince Jerry to just stay down there forever? He wouldn't have it.... Too hot for him. Not for me though, I love the warm weather and I am like a fish when it comes to water.... I could live in a pool. We had so much fun hanging out in the pool and being with family, I could have stayed forever!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Wow! You have been busy blogging. I had fun reading all about the fun things you have been up to. I can't believe that your little sis is married!