Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Monday, May 18, 2009

Dam Road Trippin

We headed out last Tuesday to start our road trip to the sunny state of Arizona. It was a very long drive and we had to keep ourselves entertained for quite a while.
We listened to Jerry's new favorite... Lady Gaga... and we danced {yes, we danced in the car}
{my lady gaga impression}

We played guessing games with the ipod.
We searched for animals near the highway... dead or alive.
We had lots of long conversations {which I loved because we have been so busy we haven't really been able to just sit down and talk to each other}.
We stopped at the Hoover Dam and had a look around. Jerry was amazed at the cool bridge they were building over the dam that will eventually suspend a highway. It was pretty insane... we sat there and watched them build it for quite a while, and all i can say is.... I am glad I don't have their job. It was pretty cool.

We stayed in Mesquite at a very nice hotel called the Falcon Ridge {I would highly recommend this if you have to stay in mesquite and you don't want to stay at a smoke filled casino}. We had a great time in Mesquite, and then it was time for more road trippin in the morning.

No comments: