My friend Allison {or as I lovingly call her "beyotch"} celebrated her 25th birthday this week. Can you believe my little beyotch is all grown up? She and I originally met through an LDS sorority at the U, and hit it off right away. We both had previously dated boys who were friends, we both loved shopping, and we both had a love for the movie Mean Girls. Now, we are not really mean girls, we just love the movie.
"That's why her hair is so big. It's full of secrets."
We would go around and quote the movie left and right. It was always so much fun to be with her and be our alter ego's Regina George and Gretchen Wieners. We even named our cars after the characters. Ah, those were the days.
"Is butter a carb?"
We went to the Citris Grill to celebrate and it was so fun to spend some time with her and our friends! Happy birthday Regina! Kisses beyotch!
I couldn't help but go through some old pictures from back in the day! We sure did have some good times together! love ya girl!






1 comment:
Heather,
It was good seeing you the other night. What cute pics you posted!! And I hope your eye is all better now :)
love ya,
lisa
Post a Comment